nokia 3100

is it possible to copy a midi polyphonic file to the nokia 3100 through the
data cable?
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3100

    <Aashish> wrote:
    > is it possible to copy a midi polyphonic file to the nokia 3100 through the
    > data cable?

    Oh, yes!

    --
    Janne Raiskila

    Sure!

    Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) will do the job. You can
    download the latest trial here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

    Trial version supports Gallery in readonly mode. Data upload functionality
    is available in full registered version only.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, <Aashish>!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:41:05
    +0400 from address Xashmech@softhome.net:

    >is it possible to copy a midi polyphonic file to the nokia 3100 through
    >the
    >data cable?

Nokia Cable MIDI