nokia 3100

Last response: in Brands
Share
December 10, 2004 12:41:05 AM

is it possible to copy a midi polyphonic file to the nokia 3100 through the
data cable?

More about : nokia 3100

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 4:20:09 AM

<Aashish> wrote:
> is it possible to copy a midi polyphonic file to the nokia 3100 through the
> data cable?

Oh, yes!

--
Janne Raiskila
Anonymous

Sure!

Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) will do the job. You can
download the latest trial here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

Trial version supports Gallery in readonly mode. Data upload functionality
is available in full registered version only.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, <Aashish>!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:41:05
+0400 from address Xashmech@softhome.net:

!