Network Driver Incompatibility with WinXP

I've an Olicom OC-2220 PCMCIA GOCARD. The card is not
working with my WinXP. I contacted the manufacturer who
informed me that they didn't update their driver to work
with WinXP. Can u help?
1 answer Last reply
More about network driver incompatibility winxp

    If the manufacturer has drivers for Windows 2000 they should work.
    www.coribright.com

    "Hatem Kamal" <hatemkamal@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I've an Olicom OC-2220 PCMCIA GOCARD. The card is not
    > working with my WinXP. I contacted the manufacturer who
    > informed me that they didn't update their driver to work
    > with WinXP. Can u help?

Drivers PCMCIA Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP