[Mage] The Compleat Amanda

That is to say, has anyone ever made a list of all the Amanda stories,
and the order in which they occur? I just read Technomancer's Toybox and
I want to know what happens next!

--
Tyler

u d e t o d r y s t a n o i d f t

Tyler Dion <tfdion@spammenot.com> wrote in message news:<tfdion-7E2882.22262812092004@newstand.syr.edu>...
> That is to say, has anyone ever made a list of all the Amanda stories,
> and the order in which they occur? I just read Technomancer's Toybox and
> I want to know what happens next!

Hm. I'm sure I could assemble a chronology, but I'm much too lazy, so
I'll let Stephenls do it.

That reminds me. I wanna complete metaplot chronology (building on
DaveB's) that includes Judgment (since that was the metaplot-oriented
ending).

M.

In article <2qmjp4F10se5iU1@uni-berlin.de>, Stephenls
<stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Right. Amanda stories.
*snip*

Stephen, as always, I am most grateful for your efforts. As a token of
my esteem, please accept this basket of Halloween emu.

--
Tyler

u d e t o d r y s t a n o i d f t

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2qmjp4F10se5iU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Right. Amanda stories.
>
> 1) Untitled, Mage: The Ascension 1st Edition, pages 15, 83, and 163.
> 2) "Beyond the Tapestry," The Book of Chantries page 4 (reprinted in
> Mage Chronicles Volume 1).
> 3) "Behind the Wall," The Book of Shadows page 5.
> 4) "Vultures," The Book of Madness page 4.
> 5) Untitled, Mage: The Ascension 2nd Edition, color introduction (no
> page numbers).
> 6) Untitled, The Book of Crafts page 4.
> 7) Untitled, Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds page 4.
> 8) "You Stand Accused," Tradition Book: Euthanatos page 5 (reprinted in
> The Traditions Gathered III: Swords of Faith).
> 9) Untitled, The Book of Mirrors page 4.
> 10) Untitled, The Technomancer's Toybox page 4.
> 11) Untitled, Tales of Magick: Dark Adventure page 4.
> 12) Untitled, Initiates of the Art page 3, out-of-chronology, set
> between "Behind the Wall" and "Vultures;" an extract from The Cerberus
> Chronicles, a novel we will never see in its compete form. Damnit.
> 13) Untitled, Ascension page 5.
>
> And that's it (I think), unfortunately. I really wish we'd seen the
> Cerberus Chronicles novel series.

Man, I had no idea there was so much Amanda (isn't the woman pictured
in the Euthanatos entry for MRev supposed to be her?)...Did we ever
find out what happened to her Nephandus ex? And I take it the Cerberus
Chronicles would have been the Mage version of the Lucita novels? Hm,
now there's a crossover I'd like to see...^^

Anywho, good one, Stephenls...

....Now do Penny Dreadful!^__^

Dex

I'm getting this as HTML. Please change your settings.

Hand-of-Omega wrote:

> Man, I had no idea there was so much Amanda (isn't the woman pictured
> in the Euthanatos entry for MRev supposed to be her?)...

No, that's the new Euthanatos signature character. Evelyn something.
The dude in the turban is Truce, I think. They're both from Euthanatos
Revised.

> Did we ever find out what happened to her Nephandus ex?

Not that I know of.

> And I take it the Cerberus Chronicles would have been the Mage version of
> the Lucita novels? Hm, now there's a crossover I'd like to see...^^

I have no idea. Amanda and Lucita... I dunno. What would they bring to
the story? Lucita's an ancient bisexual vampire ninja with fatherhood
issues. Amanda's a soul-wiped /widderslainte/. They fight crime?

> Anywho, good one, Stephenls...

Thanks.

> ...Now do Penny Dreadful!^__^

No.

And I'm not touching that double entendre.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Tyler Dion wrote:

> Stephen, as always, I am most grateful for your efforts. As a token of
> my esteem, please accept this basket of Halloween emu.

Mmm, emu!
--
Stephenls
Geek
"I'm as impure as the driven yellow snow." -Spike

> I have no idea. Amanda and Lucita... I dunno. What would they bring to
> the story? Lucita's an ancient bisexual vampire ninja with fatherhood
> issues. Amanda's a soul-wiped /widderslainte/. They fight crime?

Hmmm... i see this asa a excellent marketing venue... A lot of gratoutius
scenes need to be added (however with just the images of the two and some
conotatiosn on lucitas nature people should fall for it) :)

--
Asmodai
------------------------------------

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2qn8vtF10s2bsU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> I'm getting this as HTML.

Still? Has this ever happened before?

> Please change your settings.

I'm not even sure *how* to, since I'm posting from Google...

> Hand-of-Omega wrote:
>
> > Man, I had no idea there was so much Amanda (isn't the woman pictured
> > in the Euthanatos entry for MRev supposed to be her?)...
>
> No, that's the new Euthanatos signature character. Evelyn something.
> The dude in the turban is Truce, I think. They're both from Euthanatos
> Revised.

Did they ever show up anywhere else? (no, I'm not asking for another
list...^^)

> > And I take it the Cerberus Chronicles would have been the Mage version of
> > the Lucita novels? Hm, now there's a crossover I'd like to see...^^
>
> I have no idea. Amanda and Lucita... I dunno. What would they bring to
> the story? Lucita's an ancient bisexual vampire ninja with fatherhood
> issues. Amanda's a soul-wiped /widderslainte/. They fight crime?

I'd buy it. So long as it had the requisite
fight-because-of-a-misunderstanding and shower scenes...^_~

> > Anywho, good one, Stephenls...
>
> Thanks.
>
> > ...Now do Penny Dreadful!^__^
>
> No.
>
> And I'm not touching that double entendre.

*^_^*

Dex,
master of the unintended dirty joke...

Hand-of-Omega wrote:

> Still? Has this ever happened before?

I don't believe so. And it's not happening now.

> I'm not even sure *how* to, since I'm posting from Google...

Ah. Probably a brief error on their end, then.

> Did they ever show up anywhere else? (no, I'm not asking for another
> list...^^)

One of 'em might get a brief cameo in the ending fiction to Ascension.
I'm not sure.

They're not really part of the Lee Anne, Ryan, and Kyle fiction series
that ran through Revised.
--
Stephenls
Geek
"I'm as impure as the driven yellow snow." -Spike

> I have no idea. Amanda and Lucita... I dunno. What would they bring to
> the story? Lucita's an ancient bisexual vampire ninja with fatherhood
> issues. Amanda's a soul-wiped /widderslainte/. They fight crime?

Why is it that I find Amanda so much cooler?

Just the term - Soul Wiped Widderslainte.

CB

> > I have no idea. Amanda and Lucita... I dunno. What would they bring to
> > the story? Lucita's an ancient bisexual vampire ninja with fatherhood
> > issues. Amanda's a soul-wiped /widderslainte/. They fight crime?
>
> Why is it that I find Amanda so much cooler?
>
> Just the term - Soul Wiped Widderslainte.

It may have something to do with it being a more original concept then a
bisexual vampire ninja vixen, though :)

--
Asmodai