Orpheus metaplot

Hey, ppl!
Havin' a hard situation here, in Kiev, Ukraine. So if you can, tell me
briefly what will happen in next book of this line step-by-step.

thx)
---
Sincerely yours,
Ventzlav, the commander of 305's division "The Undead Red Heroes" of
WFRA.
(WFRA - "Workers and Farmers Red Army" in early days of USSR)

Ventzlav, the WFRA commander wrote:

> Hey, ppl!
> Havin' a hard situation here, in Kiev, Ukraine. So if you can, tell me
> briefly what will happen in next book of this line step-by-step.

Hmm.

What book are you currently on? End Game is the last one, so if you
want to know what comes after that, you're out of luck, but if you're on
one of the earlier ones we can probably help.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2qmhn1Fvse0kU1@uni-berlin.de>...

> Hmm.
>
> What book are you currently on? End Game is the last one, so if you
> want to know what comes after that, you're out of luck, but if you're on
> one of the earlier ones we can probably help.

I have only the core - "Orpheus".

---