Plz suggest me to buy a graphics card of 1gb memory... Please recommend me some good AMD radeon GPUs.
My PC specification is........
1) Processor- Intel(R) Pentium(R)4 with HT
2) CPU- 3.20 GHZMemory-2GB of RAM
4)One PCI X16 slot on the motherboard.
5)Motherboard- Intel D101GGc.
Can i go with any one of these -
AMD radeon HD5670 / HD 6670 / 7750.
please help me in buying plz.
my id is, email@example.com
1) remove your email, you are only inviting troubble by posting it on a public forum
2) I always suggest getting the most modern card that will suit your needs which fits within your budget, which in this case would be the 7750. It is not that it is faster; It will age better because it has more modern instruction sets, and it will use less power, which tends to be important in older systems
3) P4, even with HT, is going to be very slow by today's standards, and is not going to game well, even with a decent GPU. It is definitely time to save your pennies and get a newer i3/5 processor.
Those cards are not going to work with your old PCI Express 1.0ax16
Go with nvidia as newer AMD 5000 series and above has issue with old mobo with PCI Express 1.0x16
Or you can just buy a new PC which uses less power and give more performance than that old Pentium 4 you have.
PCI express is backwards compatable: If it fits, it works, it will just work at the interface seed of the slowest device. Obviously the P4HT will bottleneck just about anything, so getting anything other than an entry level card for this computer would not be advised just because it will not be used to it's full potential, but to say that it won't work is not true.