Same desktop on both screens?

kome

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all, I have a Geforce2 Pro w/ S Video-Out. I wanted to try TV-out. After some setting up, everything is good to go. I went to Device Selection in nvidia's driver properties, and changed it to TV. My monitor went stand by and my desktop showed up on my TV. But this is not what I wanted it to be.

I was thinking isn't there a way to make your desktop appear on both of the screens. I'm not talking about twin-view or some sort of things like that. all I want is both screens display same desktop. I've tried to configure whatever is inside the properties, but all seems useless.

So, all in all, is it possible to make it appear on both screens?? Thank you for reading this post. :)

FatBurger

Illustrious
Rip apart the cable and turn it into two.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

kome

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2001
there are a monitor and a tv. 2 seperate acble going out from video cardwhat cable do you want me to split? the cable connected to the monitor or tv?

FatBurger

Illustrious
It was a joke, as you'd have to grab an extra connector and be really good with a soldering iron.

Ok, let me figure out what you're looking to do. You basically want TWO exactly identical screens coming into two monitors?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>