8310e PC Manager software wanted WinXP I.R.

Hi
Ive downloaded from the nokia site the recommended manager software, but
im not getting on with it at all.
Not sure if its me or Nokia.

Anyway im looking for a free to download Manager thats just plain and basic.

It needs to work over Infra Red, Operating system xp home.
Functions required are simply edit phone memory on the pc.

Thanks in advance

micgent
3 answers Last reply
More about 8310e manager software wanted winxp

    "0mic" <mrgent@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Ive downloaded from the nokia site the recommended manager software, but
    > im not getting on with it at all.
    > Not sure if its me or Nokia.
    >
    > Anyway im looking for a free to download Manager thats just plain and
    > basic.
    >
    > It needs to work over Infra Red, Operating system xp home.
    > Functions required are simply edit phone memory on the pc.

    LogoManager Classic supports this on this phone - although it isn't free,
    the functions you are looking for are available in the demo.

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    "Mike Bradley" <mike-nospam@bounce.logomanager.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "0mic" <mrgent@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> Ive downloaded from the nokia site the recommended manager software, but
    >> im not getting on with it at all.
    >> Not sure if its me or Nokia.
    >>
    >> Anyway im looking for a free to download Manager thats just plain and
    >> basic.
    >>
    >> It needs to work over Infra Red, Operating system xp home.
    >> Functions required are simply edit phone memory on the pc.
    >
    > LogoManager Classic supports this on this phone - although it isn't free,
    > the functions you are looking for are available in the demo.
    >
    > --
    > Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    > http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    And I (a long time user) can recommend it! I have a 8310 & 6310i
    Thanks Mike!

    Oxygen Phone Manager II will do the job. You can download the latest trial
    here: http://www.opm-2.com/ . Trial version is absolutely free and allows to
    manage your device in multi-functional and convenient interface. Using our
    program you can change your phone logos and tones, manage your phone's
    phonebook, To-Do list and calendar and synchronize phonebook and agenda with
    Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel ( rtf, SYLK, HTML, data interchange
    are available for export, Windows Address Book and Lotus Notes
    synchronization are also avaialable for the phonebook). Our program also has
    very powerful built-in SMS Manager, which allows to send SMS messages from
    PC using your phone, connected by IR (recommended for 8310) or F-Bus cable
    (not recommended, but supported).

    Trial version is absolutely free and enables to make some basic changes to
    your phone contents.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, 0mic!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:06:32 GMT
    from address mrgent@blueyonder.co.uk:

    >Hi
    >Ive downloaded from the nokia site the recommended manager software,
    >but
    >im not getting on with it at all.
    >Not sure if its me or Nokia.

    >Anyway im looking for a free to download Manager thats just plain and
    >basic.

    >It needs to work over Infra Red, Operating system xp home.
    >Functions required are simply edit phone memory on the pc.

    >Thanks in advance

    >micgent

Nokia Software