6600 hidden file HELP!

I have an MP3 on my 6600, but I can't find it to delete it. I know it's
there as my MP3 player still plays it, but I can't find the file even using
the search facility on PC suit.

I originally put the file on the phone via Bluetooth.

Any ideas, without resetting the phone?
2 answers Last reply
More about 6600 hidden file help

    On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:55:06 GMT, "Rob T" <robt@rtphoto.net> wrote:

    >I have an MP3 on my 6600, but I can't find it to delete it. I know it's
    >there as my MP3 player still plays it, but I can't find the file even using
    >the search facility on PC suit.
    >
    >I originally put the file on the phone via Bluetooth.
    >
    >Any ideas, without resetting the phone?

    If you put it by blutooth (with "send to" of bluetooth) it is a mms
    message. Look for it in received message.

    If not, you can get FExplore and browse all the memory. However, it's
    a fine swiss knife.

    Pietro

    "Rob T" <robt@rtphoto.net> schreef in bericht
    >I have an MP3 on my 6600, but I can't find it to delete it. I know it's
    >there as my MP3 player still plays it, but I can't find the file even using
    >the search facility on PC suit.
    >
    > I originally put the file on the phone via Bluetooth.
    >
    > Any ideas, without resetting the phone?
    You need software like: FExplorer (www.gosymbian.com) or FileMan
    (Symbianware) or Handyfile (www.epocware.com) EFileman (www.psyloc.com) or
    the standard filemanager. I mostly use PCFilemanager (www.epocware.com)
    because this program is installed on your PC and you can use it together
    with MS Explorer and even use the commands paste, drag&drop etc. to/from
    your Nokia 6600. You can also find these programs on www.handango.com and
    download a trial-version (some weeks working). FExplorer is not a trial
    version and complete free ( http://www.gosymbian.com/)

Nokia Phones MP3