6600 hidden file HELP!

Last response: in Brands
December 11, 2004 11:55:06 AM

I have an MP3 on my 6600, but I can't find it to delete it. I know it's
there as my MP3 player still plays it, but I can't find the file even using
the search facility on PC suit.

I originally put the file on the phone via Bluetooth.

Any ideas, without resetting the phone?

More about : 6600 hidden file

December 11, 2004 4:53:32 PM

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:55:06 GMT, "Rob T" <robt@rtphoto.net> wrote:

>I have an MP3 on my 6600, but I can't find it to delete it. I know it's
>there as my MP3 player still plays it, but I can't find the file even using
>the search facility on PC suit.
>
>I originally put the file on the phone via Bluetooth.
>
>Any ideas, without resetting the phone?

If you put it by blutooth (with "send to" of bluetooth) it is a mms
message. Look for it in received message.

If not, you can get FExplore and browse all the memory. However, it's
a fine swiss knife.

Pietro
Anonymous
December 11, 2004 9:46:42 PM

"Rob T" <robt@rtphoto.net> schreef in bericht
>I have an MP3 on my 6600, but I can't find it to delete it. I know it's
>there as my MP3 player still plays it, but I can't find the file even using
>the search facility on PC suit.
>
> I originally put the file on the phone via Bluetooth.
>
> Any ideas, without resetting the phone?
You need software like: FExplorer (www.gosymbian.com) or FileMan
(Symbianware) or Handyfile (www.epocware.com) EFileman (www.psyloc.com) or
the standard filemanager. I mostly use PCFilemanager (www.epocware.com)
because this program is installed on your PC and you can use it together
with MS Explorer and even use the commands paste, drag&drop etc. to/from
your Nokia 6600. You can also find these programs on www.handango.com and
download a trial-version (some weeks working). FExplorer is not a trial
version and complete free ( http://www.gosymbian.com/)
!