Divis Mal stalks and tracks down clients to scam and black..

Man, wouldn't that be crazy if true? I mean, why would the world's
most powerful Abberant spend his time doing that? Sure, maybe he
doesn't need to sleep and gets bored easily, but still...Could make
for an intriguing, if weird, story hook...

Dex

> Man, wouldn't that be crazy if true? I mean, why would the world's
> most powerful Abberant spend his time doing that? Sure, maybe he
> doesn't need to sleep and gets bored easily, but still...Could make
> for an intriguing, if weird, story hook...

You know... a creature of his power has had to try out everything in his
life... who knows what other sick things are we actually missing out on ;)

--
Asmodai
------------------------------------

"Asmodai" <look@post.hr> wrote in message news:<cje4ag$tuf$1@ls219.htnet.hr>...
> > Man, wouldn't that be crazy if true? I mean, why would the world's
> > most powerful Abberant spend his time doing that? Sure, maybe he
> > doesn't need to sleep and gets bored easily, but still...Could make
> > for an intriguing, if weird, story hook...
>
> You know... a creature of his power has had to try out everything in his
> life... who knows what other sick things are we actually missing out on ;)

I always liked to think that Set, a creature of vast power and
infinite lifespan, got tired of that whole corrupting people schtick
and retired long ago. He now runs a comfy afterhours coffee
shop/bookstore in a nice neighborhood in some Small Town, somewhere.
And the LAST thing he wants are religious fanatics who claim he's
their god banging on his door and loudly worshipping him...^^

Dex,
off to reread Season of Mists...