Sign in with
Your question

Gaming and Software Development PC

Last response: in Systems
November 17, 2012 3:17:07 AM

Hi Guys,

This might be a redundant question but, i need to build a PC for Gaming and Software development (Running Photo Shop , Visual studio and stuff like that ).
It will be switched on most of the time so i need a low power consuming PC. and they ability to play any game in its highest resolution.

Budget - about $ 850

I need to build it by this December can you please help on this , Some suggestion would be great.

Thankzzz in advance.
a c 88 B Homebuilt system
a b 4 Gaming
November 17, 2012 3:57:51 AM

Do you want to OC? SLI/CF? Windows? Monitor? Keyboard/Mouse?
m
l
November 17, 2012 4:39:17 AM

NO windows, Monitor, keyboard / Mouse i have all these
i need only the machine (OC , SLI/CF need some help on these).

Thankzzz
m
l
Related resources
a c 88 B Homebuilt system
a b 4 Gaming
November 17, 2012 4:48:58 AM

OC is overclocking; running components faster than they are meant to. Read before doing.

SLI/CF are nVidia and AMD's ways of running two or more GPUs in parallel to render faster. With your budget it would be future proofing to let you add a second GPU later.
m
l
November 17, 2012 8:53:03 AM

OC is overclocking; running components faster than they are meant to. Read before doing.

SLI/CF are nVidia and AMD's ways of running two or more GPUs in parallel to render faster. With your budget it would be future proofing to let you add a second GPU later.[/quotemsg]

Hey
Thankzz for this (i should have made my question clearer need some help on what i should get) any recommendations on what i should get

M/B
CPU
GPU
RAM
HDD ... and stuff

m
l
!