No Floppy

installed XP PRO over win98 and now the floppy doesn't
work. It is eneabled in BIOS SETUP and lights upon boot
but can't access from XP, no light comes on; keeps
telling me to insert disc into A:/ drive?

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

did you think changing to "just a girl" would get faster
replies? LOL. anyway, did you try uninstalling the drive
from device manager and see if XP will detect the drive
after rebooting?