Rainbow Six/Rogue Spear sequel?

Ron_Jeremy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hi. I haven't followed these games in quite sometime & was wondering if there is a sequel planned for Rogue Spear? I had heard there was a project in the works & that the game was going to change somewhat (e.g, less planning stages, faster game play).

Anyone know anything about this? Links too?

Cheers,

Ron_Jeremy

If you loan a friend $20 & never see them again, it was worth it.

WiseGuy1

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
I hadn't heard that but it sounds like a good idea. I've always like rainbow six and the whole idea of planning the attack but I also like to be in the thick of the action. Heck, if you plan the level right your selected man doesn't even have to fire a shot because all your teammates will take out everyone. That reciepe makes for a boring game. The least they could do make a little set of window that would let you see what your other teams where doing.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Rogue Spear had the Urban Operations expansion pack.

The next full game was Covert Ops, and it pretty much sucked. Well, it was basically exactly the same as RS/UO. Same engine, options, etc.

<font color=green>In memory of those who died, simply because they lived in America.
Rest in peace.</font color=green>

Jarablue

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The next big thing is called Ghost Recon. It is next in line from the Tom Clancy games. The reviews look good too

In the immortal word's of Bob Marley, "Let's get together and feel alllright..."

FatBurger

Illustrious
I don't think it's strictly a sequel, but you're right. It looks awesome.

<font color=green>In memory of all the Americans that died 9/11/01
Rest in peace</font color=green>