hppel

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
Hey guys, I'm building a new PC for gaming, my price limit is about 2,500, and I'm wondering if my current build could have any improvements, or anything that I could use for a cheaper price. Here's my build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/o3qc. Thanks in advance guys!

I would go with a Samsung 840Pro SSD first of all. OCZ is in financial trouble and who knows where they will be in 6 mos. You could go with a cheaper motherboard like the ASRock Extreme 4, its cheaper and just as overclockable. Wow, thats a graphics card! If you are running multiple screens while gaming, it makes sense, if you are only running at 1080p or even 1440p on one screen, you could go with like a 670 and save a lot of dough.

hppel

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
I'm going to be running a three monitor setup, but I had no idea about OCZ being in financial trouble, thanks for the warning! Im wondering, after looking at the ASROck Z77 Extreme 4, is there any major differences between the Extreme 4, the 4-M, and the Extreme6? All of them are cheaper than the Sabertooth, and I'm just wondering if there are any major differences between the three.