Computer crashes on only one game

shajackwa

Honorable
May 17, 2012
So everything in my build has been going fine with now problems. Until recently. Every time i play mount and blade warband, or with fire and sword, after i about 30 min the screen starts to show little red dots everywhere then it starts to artifact. after in artifacts for a few minutes i get blue screened and the computer crashes. ive played much higher demanding games such as fallout new Vegas with no problems. I have reinstalled drivers,s monitored temperatures of CPU and gpu, with no problems.

Im using a Radeon HD 6670

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Red dots on screen, and artifacts are the worst thing your gpu can be showing...

Make sure it is not overclocked, if it is return to the stock configurations.

Make sure the cooler is working, and that your PSU is good enough to maintain the power that you GPU needs.

If the case is too hot, try adding more coolers for a better airflow, sometimes that helps a lot.

If noone of those works, and you have upgraded your drivers the next solution is repairing it or exchanging it.

shajackwa

Honorable
May 17, 2012
its not overheating, i returned it back to stock clock speeds. my psu is 600w and its fine. the card will play games like fallout and battlefield with no problems, only Moiunt and blade

shajackwa

Honorable
May 17, 2012

phenom ii x4 965 @3.7 ghz (it crashed at stock speeds too)
g skill 8 gb 1333
corsair 600w psu
asrock extrmeme 3