Help me choice the best

im looking for a gaming video card playing all on max
i have those system:
case thermaltake chaser
mobo asrock z77 extreme 6
cpu intel cire i5 3570k
psu crosair 750wats
memory : G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8g
other il get later now looking for video card budget 400$ sli is good for later too '
12 answers Last reply
More about help choice best
  1. something like this would be my first choice to last choices. all are good for Sli/xfire later
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129265

if you need to stay under 400 then the non ghz edition is just under the mark.

nvdia gtx 670 at 400$

7950 at 300$
  2. This should help...

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-6.html

What games are you playing and at what resolution?Also are you planning on using Nvidia Surround or AMD Eyefinity?
  3. would be nice but no looking for good edition and best price 400 if there is something better but for a bit expensive i can afford it tought i dont know amd or nividia
  4. i would drop the extreme 6 and get a extreme 4 and put that extra money towards the video card
  5. well i bought extreme 6 already cuz was cheap enough with tax and all 200$ and i live in canada so that pretty good offer
  6. mencda1 said:
    well i bought extreme 6 already cuz was cheap enough with tax and all 200$ and i live in canada so that pretty good offer

also you dont need a 750w psu a 650w sould suffice for most video cards or have you already bought that to
  7. well if im gonna add sli and custom water cooling ? and yes i got it already
  8. was hopping for something better not 2 for 400$ imean any thing good 1 card 400$
  9. You should always look for the best single card you can afford.Then worry about SLI/Crossfire in a year or when you have the money.Almost every newer game supports SLI/Crossfire but some of the older game do not.

A 750 watt PSU is fine.Even if your not going to come close to using that much power the PSU will last a lot longer.

I think since the OP lives in Canada you guys should refer the Newegg Canada site.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product