Wiindows XP- 64Bit Edition

I received from Microsoft new OS - Windows XP 64Bit
Edition.
Could you help me please, to get drivers for my notebook
Compaq - Presario - R3140US with 64-bit processor AMD:
1. Sound card - AD 1981 B AC97.
2. Wireless network card - Integrated 54G, 802.11b/g.
Thank you for your support.
Bojidar

Well, that's one of the big issues with 64-bit, drivers. Ordinarily you
check with the device manufacturer but because your soundcard and network
card are onboard, you'll need to check with Compaq.

Drivers are the responsibility of the device manufacturer.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User