7870 Best price to performance ratio right now?

Just picked up a saphire 7870 and my mind is blown by its performance. The 560ti I had is currently sold for 240 dollars, while this card is being sold for 255 dollars ( at least in Australia). It just doesn't make sense
7 answers Last reply
More about 7870 price performance ratio
  1. It's a nice card not sure why your mind is blown over it only 20-25% better than a 560 ti but i am happy for you
  2. Best price/performance ratio depends on you budget. gtx670 is also best price/performance ratio for $400.

    Whatever, enjoy that 7870's power. Its great in its range. :)
  3. bigcyco1 said:
    It's a nice card not sure why your mind is blown over it only 20-25% better than a 560 ti but i am happy for you


    Well i guess the reason it blows my mind is because my 560ti absolutely struggled with arma2/dayz while the 7870 runs it pretty much flawlessly even with AI and all the fancy stuff. Probably more to do with the 2gb memory over raw power tho.
  4. mubin said:
    Best price/performance ratio depends on you budget. gtx670 is also best price/performance ratio for $400.

    Whatever, enjoy that 7870's power. Its great in its range. :)
    +1
  5. mkristian said:
    Well i guess the reason it blows my mind is because my 560ti absolutely struggled with arma2/dayz while the 7870 runs it pretty much flawlessly even with AI and all the fancy stuff. Probably more to do with the 2gb memory over raw power tho.
    cool man glad your enjoying it that's what it is all about :D
  6. As bigcyco1 said, its all about your pleasure. If you are happy with it then dont care about anything.

    I am still happy with my 6770. Though it will over soon. :D
  7. 7870 is an amazing card. nvidia's prices are generally a bit higher than AMD especially no in the US. Nice to see you are enjoying your new card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Performance Graphics Product