Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Will my graphics card compatible with my mother board?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 22, 2012 5:09:56 AM

i am having motherboard:ASUS M5A88-M
i want to install new graphics card in my computer: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 PCI-E
will my motherboard run this graphics card???

specs. of ASUS M5A88-M is here, http://www.flipkart.com/asus-m5a88-m-motherboard/p/itmd...
specs. of Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 PCI-E is here, http://www.homeshop18.com/sapphire-ati-radeon-hd-6670-1...

is there any other cheap motherboard compatible with my graphics card? i don`t need hdmi port and other advance options.

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 22, 2012 5:16:25 AM

Which CPU do you have? The mobo will work with any PCI-e based GPU (which has been the standard GPU slot for quite some time).

As long as your CPU is one of these:
FX / Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron 100 Series

Than you should be fine. If you list which CPU you have, we can help you out futher.
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 22, 2012 5:19:11 AM

Yes, it is compatible.
Score
Related resources
September 22, 2012 7:34:16 AM

lunyone said:
Which CPU do you have? The mobo will work with any PCI-e based GPU (which has been the standard GPU slot for quite some time).

Than you should be fine. If you list which CPU you have, we can help you out futher.

i have AMD FX-4100. thanks.

unreal9400 said:
Yes, it is compatible.

thanks.
Score
September 22, 2012 7:43:21 AM

lunyone said:

i found this cheap motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M LX V2. is it compatible with my graphics card?
Score
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 22, 2012 7:43:48 AM

Your mobo will be fine. I see all of the AM3+ mobo's that support your CPU are either "Sold Out" or are more expensive (by the website you linked). I would just make sure you have the correct chipset that supports your FX CPU and you should be good to go.
Score
September 22, 2012 9:24:50 AM

lunyone said:
Your mobo will be fine. I see all of the AM3+ mobo's that support your CPU are either "Sold Out" or are more expensive (by the website you linked). I would just make sure you have the correct chipset that supports your FX CPU and you should be good to go.

can you please tell me cheap and best gaming desktop configuration as i want to replace my whole cpu with new one. my budget is max. Rs. 23,000.
Score
September 29, 2012 5:12:32 AM

Best answer selected by sagarsoni.
Score
a c 272 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 29, 2012 2:17:11 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!