Anyone know how to disable HUD for screenshots?

HUD 0 worked in BFV and BF1942 but not in BF2. =(

--
SpeedFire

[image: http://www.rickysanders.net/Signatures/aat.jpg]
-Russian Assault BF2 Mod Dev- US Intervention BF2 Mod Lead Tester-
Official Bad Driver Fanclub Founder :cool:
SpeedFire's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=29
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882

"SpeedFire" <SpeedFire.1r27nu@no-mx.mhogaming.com> wrote

> HUD 0 worked in BFV and BF1942 but not in BF2. =(

New engine, new commands ;-)

renderer.drawHud [0,1] - Turns the Heads Up Display (HUD) on or off.

renderer.drawFps [0,1] - Displays the current and average frames per second
(FPS)

Find the (full?) list here:

http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html

Lorian.

Nice thanks lorian :D
hey go and regester ;) Its free....and u can play games :D

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882

In article <42ba7cc3$0$18648$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
nospam@lorian.nod says...
> New engine, new commands ;-)

Yeah, but still the same "AliasedCommands.con" as bf42 is in there.
Doesn't look like any of those are working.

Why put it in there?

Lansenerd

Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
alt.games.ea.battlefield.

L.

Bishop

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2004

Lorian Wrote:
> Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
> alt.games.ea.battlefield.
>
> L.

and everyone can come play on public mho servers www.mhogaming.com.
Want some good solid BF action with admins picked from the server's own
regulars? we're it. Simple rules, no nonsense admins.

--
bishop
bishop's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=43

Jarvis

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Lorian Wrote:
> Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
> alt.games.ea.battlefield.
>
> L.

Ah, thanks for the tip Lorian. I definitely will start mirroring those
as well on 'www.mhogaming.com' (http://www.mhogaming.com). I will teach
these guys the difference between a local forum and a usenet group
soon... I hope. ;)

Thanks again! Hope to see more stop by our servers as Bishop pointed
out - we will be looking to turn regulars into admins and we are also
sponsoring the new BF2CC admin tool with our partner site
('www.milehiservers.com' (http://www.milehiservers.com))

Shameless plugs, I know... but we are looking for gamers to come on by
and chat and put the new titles through their paces. :)

Take care.

--
Jarvis

[image:
http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=1&type=siguploader&dateline=1119050304]
Jarvis's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882

well telling your guys about this usernet stuff would be....usefull

Ok a tad underhand with the links ;) but its a great place to hang
around, its where things are going to happen ;)