Anyone know how to disable HUD for screenshots?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 23, 2005 1:24:29 AM

HUD 0 worked in BFV and BF1942 but not in BF2. =(

--
SpeedFire

[image: http://www.rickysanders.net/Signatures/aat.jpg]
-Russian Assault BF2 Mod Dev- US Intervention BF2 Mod Lead Tester-
Official Bad Driver Fanclub Founder :cool:
SpeedFire's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=29
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882

More about : disable hud screenshots

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:12:11 PM

"SpeedFire" <SpeedFire.1r27nu@no-mx.mhogaming.com> wrote

> HUD 0 worked in BFV and BF1942 but not in BF2. =(

New engine, new commands ;-)

renderer.drawHud [0,1] - Turns the Heads Up Display (HUD) on or off.

renderer.drawFps [0,1] - Displays the current and average frames per second
(FPS)

Find the (full?) list here:

http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html

Lorian.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:12:12 PM

Nice thanks lorian :D
hey go and regester ;)  Its free....and u can play games :D

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS...]
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/Orion...]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882
June 23, 2005 4:09:30 PM

In article <42ba7cc3$0$18648$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
nospam@lorian.nod says...
> New engine, new commands ;-)

Yeah, but still the same "AliasedCommands.con" as bf42 is in there.
Doesn't look like any of those are working.

Why put it in there?

Lansenerd
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:26:34 PM

"jackw89" <jackw89.1r2r8c@no-mx.mhogaming.com> wrote in message

> Nice thanks lorian :D
> hey go and regester ;)  Its free....and u can play games :D

I'm not really on your forums, I'm here:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.games.battlefield1...

Lorian.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:29:41 PM

Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
alt.games.ea.battlefield.

L.
June 23, 2005 9:29:42 PM

Lorian Wrote:
> Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
> alt.games.ea.battlefield.
>
> L.

and everyone can come play on public mho servers www.mhogaming.com.
Want some good solid BF action with admins picked from the server's own
regulars? we're it. Simple rules, no nonsense admins.

--
bishop
bishop's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=43

Lorian Wrote:
> Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
> alt.games.ea.battlefield.
>
> L.

Ah, thanks for the tip Lorian. I definitely will start mirroring those
as well on 'www.mhogaming.com' (http://www.mhogaming.com). I will teach
these guys the difference between a local forum and a usenet group
soon... I hope. ;)

Thanks again! Hope to see more stop by our servers as Bishop pointed
out - we will be looking to turn regulars into admins and we are also
sponsoring the new BF2CC admin tool with our partner site
('www.milehiservers.com' (http://www.milehiservers.com))

Shameless plugs, I know... but we are looking for gamers to come on by
and chat and put the new titles through their paces. :)

Take care.

--
Jarvis

[image:
http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=1&type=sigu...]
Jarvis's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:29:43 PM

well telling your guys about this usernet stuff would be....usefull

Ok a tad underhand with the links ;)  but its a great place to hang
around, its where things are going to happen ;)

--

!