Anyone know how to disable HUD for screenshots?

HUD 0 worked in BFV and BF1942 but not in BF2. =(

--
SpeedFire

[image: http://www.rickysanders.net/Signatures/aat.jpg]
-Russian Assault BF2 Mod Dev- US Intervention BF2 Mod Lead Tester-
Official Bad Driver Fanclub Founder :cool:
SpeedFire's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=29
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882
8 answers Last reply
More about anyone disable screenshots

    "SpeedFire" <SpeedFire.1r27nu@no-mx.mhogaming.com> wrote

    > HUD 0 worked in BFV and BF1942 but not in BF2. =(

    New engine, new commands ;-)

    renderer.drawHud [0,1] - Turns the Heads Up Display (HUD) on or off.

    renderer.drawFps [0,1] - Displays the current and average frames per second
    (FPS)

    Find the (full?) list here:

    http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html

    Lorian.

    Nice thanks lorian :D
    hey go and regester ;) Its free....and u can play games :D

    --
    jackw89

    [image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
    [image:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
    :cool:
    jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
    View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882

    In article <42ba7cc3$0$18648$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
    nospam@lorian.nod says...
    > New engine, new commands ;-)

    Yeah, but still the same "AliasedCommands.con" as bf42 is in there.
    Doesn't look like any of those are working.

    Why put it in there?

    Lansenerd
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "jackw89" <jackw89.1r2r8c@no-mx.mhogaming.com> wrote in message

    > Nice thanks lorian :D
    > hey go and regester ;) Its free....and u can play games :D

    I'm not really on your forums, I'm here:

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.games.battlefield1942

    Lorian.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
    alt.games.ea.battlefield.

    L.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Lorian Wrote:
    > Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
    > alt.games.ea.battlefield.
    >
    > L.

    and everyone can come play on public mho servers www.mhogaming.com.
    Want some good solid BF action with admins picked from the server's own
    regulars? we're it. Simple rules, no nonsense admins.

    --
    bishop
    bishop's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=43

    Lorian Wrote:
    > Forgot to say, you might want to mirror the new newsgroup too
    > alt.games.ea.battlefield.
    >
    > L.

    Ah, thanks for the tip Lorian. I definitely will start mirroring those
    as well on 'www.mhogaming.com' (http://www.mhogaming.com). I will teach
    these guys the difference between a local forum and a usenet group
    soon... I hope. ;)

    Thanks again! Hope to see more stop by our servers as Bishop pointed
    out - we will be looking to turn regulars into admins and we are also
    sponsoring the new BF2CC admin tool with our partner site
    ('www.milehiservers.com' (http://www.milehiservers.com))

    Shameless plugs, I know... but we are looking for gamers to come on by
    and chat and put the new titles through their paces. :)

    Take care.

    --
    Jarvis

    [image:
    http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=1&type=siguploader&dateline=1119050304]
    Jarvis's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
    View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    well telling your guys about this usernet stuff would be....usefull

    Ok a tad underhand with the links ;) but its a great place to hang
    around, its where things are going to happen ;)

    --
    jackw89

    [image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
    [image: