Sign in with
Your question

Graphics cards supporting 915 mother board

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 22, 2012 6:46:12 AM

Hello,

I have desktop with intel 1.8 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, Gigabyte 915 Mother Board. I want to to know what are the latest graphics cards my desktop would support?
September 27, 2012 6:13:16 AM

yes this should work perfectly fine...the Sac Longchamp Pliage drivers for the card are exactly the same...the only thing you have to worry about with crossfire/sli is different amounts of RAM...and both of these cards have 2gb of ram sac longchamp pas cher so you are good to go.
m
l
a c 104 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 27, 2012 9:49:29 AM

mdfesdain said:
yes this should work perfectly fine...the Sac Longchamp Pliage drivers for the card are exactly the same...the only thing you have to worry about with crossfire/sli is different amounts of RAM...and both of these cards have 2gb of ram sac longchamp pas cher so you are good to go.

WTF ??????????????? Put a Sac Longchamp over your head dude and zip it as hard as you can. :lol: 

@ Natusingh ; i really wouldn't know what to advice for such an old an slow system. What ever you buy it's a waist of money. Maybe something like this ; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
!