NVIDIA SOFTWARE UPDATE WILL NOT INSTALL

Mike

Splendid

I hope someone can assist me, I have downloaded this
update about 10 times and it will not install, any ideas
would be me with a great deal of thanx, please email me
at Boosdad@copper.net

Mike

Hi Mike

Which version of the Nvidia drivers are you trying to install - 56.72? Have
you tried uninstalling the version you have now and then installing the new
ones? What - if any - error messages are you seeing?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User