2nd bluescreen this week, please help?

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
OK, so i left my computer on all night to download a big file... when i woke up it had restarted and gave me a reason(that i stupidly quit out of) but i think it was this because i got this last week and i think it may be the same thing
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000000000000040
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF800038F1468
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111112-77735-01.dmp
C:\Users\RnG Ramen85\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-126938-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?li [...] cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

then my computer
MY COMPUTER
Case
HAF 912
PSU
850W corsair enthusiast series
GPU
GTX 670 MSI lighting edition(1241[in game using msi afterburner counter]/3500)
CPU
FX-8120(4.7Ghz)
MOBO
Gigabyte GA-970a-UD3
RAM
2x4GB 1333mhz
DVD Driver
Regular drive
HDD
Caviar Black 1TB
Heatsink
Hyper212+

a little info here,
I overclocked my ram which then refused to post so i had to reset cmos,

i have my fx-8120 oc'd to 4.7(only goes to 60c under 100% load)

my gpu(gtx 670) has been giving me low fps in crysis and bf3 was thinking of rma'ing it but its too much of a hastle for something thatmay be my cpu's fault, also i overclock my gpu

I have gone randomly downloading things lately(i stopped now but i downloaded a lot of things and even though i have norton and have run like 5 scans could it still be a virus?)

and otherwise if you need anymore info then please just ask,
sorry for the long post just a lot of info, because i really want to figure out what the problem is, and thanks for helping! :D

-device driver wrote to memory when they should not have.
- can not tell without looking at the dump file
try running
a tool called whocrashed which will look at the minidump for you
http://download.cnet.com/WhoCrashed/3000-2094_4-75205821.html
and maybe give a clue to what driver did the bad deed.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
it says this
3 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

e1g6032e.sys (Intel(R) PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver, Intel Corporation)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination the errors that have been reported for these drivers and include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions from users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

I am confused, I looked up your motherboard and it indicates a realtek 8111e netcard
but the dump indicates a intel Ethernet driver. Virtualized hardware?
anyway updates from http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx
or maybe look in control panel's device manager under the network adapter and see the model that windows thinks you have. (if it is wrong you can disable, or uninstall it,upgrade)

on the intel site the driver is listed for windows vista 64 bit or windows server 2008 current version is build 9.15.17.0 last release Oct 17 2012
for 82562, 82566, 82571, 82572, PRO/1000 EB, PB, PT, PF series adapters

http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/CS-023752.htm?wapkw=e1g6032e.sys

should be fine for a client, just update the drivers from the intel website

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?
product family = network connectivity
product line = intel desktp adapters
product name= intel pro/1000 GT desktop adapter

it should give you a list for the various OS for you to select from

If you use internet explorer sometimes you have to select the combatiblity mode of the browser or some items will not display correctly. <alt>+<t> bring up the menu on IE
and locate the compatibility view settings. Otherwise you will have to google for the intel website and drill down the site until you find your driver

you can start a admin level command prompt (cmd.exe)
and run driverquery.exe to dump the list of drivers you have installed. It shows the drivers link date. Just check to see that e1g6032e.sys has been updated. It should be have a time/date stamp from this year if you got the correct update.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
... wow dude im really impressed with your skills and ability to help me! :D really not only do you try(by this i mean give links and "how to's") unlike most others, but you also give good info that is a possible fix, unike me in the beginning all my suggestions were shots in the dark, ohwell! oh also set a picture or avatar you can do it by clicking on your name(top right of page) then modify picture, do it so i can recognize you later on and so you get a medal

note, it is up to date if it happens again ill reply back but thanks for the help so far... you really are helpful :na: