  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
June 26, 2004 11:29:25 PM

I recently installed windows xp professional but my
scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
Thanks Iris.

More about : drivers visioneer 6400 scanner

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 28, 2004 2:24:38 AM

Use the Windows 2000 drivers at:
http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/6400downloads....
www.coribright.com

"jandbcoins" <jandbcoins@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I recently installed windows xp professional but my
> scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
> drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
> them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
> Thanks Iris.
July 10, 2004 7:17:54 PM

Hello, I tried downloading the 6400.exe driver you suggested, although
it did not work. When I try and update the driver for my device, I
continue to get the same error. Can you please tell me if I am doing
something wrong?

Thanks,

Ezra

--
Ezra
a b \ Driver

What is the exact text of the error message you receive?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com