drivers for visioneer 6400 scanner

I recently installed windows xp professional but my
scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
Thanks Iris.
3 answers Last reply
More about drivers visioneer 6400 scanner

    Use the Windows 2000 drivers at:
    http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/6400downloads.asp
    www.coribright.com

    "jandbcoins" <jandbcoins@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >I recently installed windows xp professional but my
    > scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
    > drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
    > them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
    > Thanks Iris.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    Hello, I tried downloading the 6400.exe driver you suggested, although
    it did not work. When I try and update the driver for my device, I
    continue to get the same error. Can you please tell me if I am doing
    something wrong?

    Thanks,

    Ezra

    --
    Ezra
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    What is the exact text of the error message you receive?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Ezra" <Ezra.197dc0@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message

    > Hello, I tried downloading the 6400.exe driver you suggested, although
    > it did not work. When I try and update the driver for my device, I
    > continue to get the same error. Can you please tell me if I am doing
    > something wrong?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ezra
    >
    > Cari \(MS MVP\) wrote:
    >> *Use the Windows 2000 drivers at:
    >> http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/6400downloads.asp
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    >> www.coribright.com
    >>
    >> "jandbcoins" <jandbcoins@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> >I recently installed windows xp professional but my
    >> > scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
    >> > drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
    >> > them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
    >> > Thanks Iris. *
    >

    > --
    > Ezra

Drivers Scanners Visioneer Microsoft Windows XP