Synchronice 6600 to 6230

Last response: in Brands
December 14, 2004 11:30:44 AM

Hi!

Yesterday I bought a 6230 and today I want to overtake my 700 phone
numbers from my old 6600 to the new 6230.
But infrared seems not to work; The 6600 can copy the numbers to the
intern SD Card but in the 6230 menu I cannot find a menupoint for
copying the numbers from the SD Card into the phone.
Does somebody have an idea?

chris

More about : synchronice 6600 6230

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 1:37:53 PM

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 2:42:28 PM

martin f krafft <alt.cellular.nokia@usenet.madduck.net> schrieb:

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 11:19:38 PM

Oxygen Phone Manager II will do the job!

Just read phonebook from Nokia 6600 using Oxygen Phone Manager II for
Symbian OS phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) and save it in .pb2
format of Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ), that supports
Nokia 6230.

Trial version enables to upload only one phonebook entry per program's
session.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Jack Galehr!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:30:44
+0100 from address nixxmehlaetleckmi.com:

!