Should I hand in the old console so I Can bump from a 660 to a 660ti?

Jeffdom55

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
I looked at some benchmarks, and the ti is notably more powerful then the 660. ( Not to mention it includes BL2) Should I just hand in the xbox to Best Buy and upgrade to the TI? What are your guy's thoughts? Also, I'll be running it with a 3570k @ 4.5 OC

Thanks! :D

drums101

Distinguished
I would do it....but thats just me I hate playing on consoles so I would have no use for it...you gotta weigh the pros and cons for you...we cannot make this decision for you...do you play xbox alot? do you have alot of games for it? are you gonna use this computer for more than just boderlands 2? there are a lot of factors to consider...but again if I were you I would get rid of that xbox ASAP

Jeffdom55

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
I haven't purchased a card yet. ( My fault for leaving that out) But I really only have CoD and the Assassin creed games. But yeah, I'll be sure to ditch the console and keep a controller for myself. What would you guys recommend, a 7950 or a gtx ti? Thanks so far. :D

Jeffdom55

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
Honestly, the only exclusives that really interested me was Halo and Fable II, and even then it doesn't really compare. And if I have company over, instead of sitting on the couch playing co-op Halo, I'd much rather them trying out my beast ass PC. Thanks for all of your input gentleman. :D