I was thinking of starting a V:tM or V:tR tabletop game, set in Las Vegas.
After watching lots and lots of CSI and reading the opening fictions in the
V:tM Camarilla and Sabbat Guides, I thought that LV would have lots of great
WoD themes to be exploited. Is there any published material about WoD Las
Vegas, other than the opening fictions in the V:tM guides?

Also, anyone have any thoughts about what the Kindred power structure in Las
Vegas would be like? What Sect/Covenants would be in power? What the Prince
would be like? How the Kindred of the city would run things?

~Shankar

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 04:18:41 GMT, "Shankar Gupta"
<shankargupta@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I was thinking of starting a V:tM or V:tR tabletop game, set in Las Vegas.
>After watching lots and lots of CSI and reading the opening fictions in the
>V:tM Camarilla and Sabbat Guides, I thought that LV would have lots of great
>WoD themes to be exploited. Is there any published material about WoD Las
>Vegas, other than the opening fictions in the V:tM guides?
>
>Also, anyone have any thoughts about what the Kindred power structure in Las
>Vegas would be like? What Sect/Covenants would be in power? What the Prince
>would be like? How the Kindred of the city would run things?

These days I suspect Las Vegas has been staked out as neutral ground
so Elders can come and gamble in peace.

"Shankar Gupta" <shankargupta@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Bekfd.34653$4C.8551883@twister.nyc.rr.com>...
> Is there any published material about WoD Las
> Vegas, other than the opening fictions in the V:tM guides?

Oficially published, there's a Mage book on it. I'm blanking on the name, though...

I also did a wraithly history of Las Vegas called The Rat's Tail. It's up at

http://www.cattail.nu/wraithproject/lasvegasrat1.html

Mike

Splendid

"Shankar Gupta" <shankargupta@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I was thinking of starting a V:tM or V:tR tabletop game, set in Las Vegas.
> After watching lots and lots of CSI and reading the opening fictions in
the
> V:tM Camarilla and Sabbat Guides, I thought that LV would have lots of
great
> WoD themes to be exploited. Is there any published material about WoD Las
> Vegas, other than the opening fictions in the V:tM guides?
>
> Also, anyone have any thoughts about what the Kindred power structure in
Las
> Vegas would be like? What Sect/Covenants would be in power? What the
Prince
> would be like? How the Kindred of the city would run things?
>
> ~Shankar

There's probably some info in the Las Vegas sourcebook for Mage Revised,
called 'Fallen Tower' IIRC.

Regards,

Mike

In article <Bekfd.34653$4C.8551883@twister.nyc.rr.com>, Shankar Gupta
<shankargupta@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of starting a V:tM or V:tR tabletop game, set in Las Vegas.
> After watching lots and lots of CSI and reading the opening fictions in the
> V:tM Camarilla and Sabbat Guides, I thought that LV would have lots of great
> WoD themes to be exploited. Is there any published material about WoD Las
> Vegas, other than the opening fictions in the V:tM guides?
>
> Also, anyone have any thoughts about what the Kindred power structure in Las
> Vegas would be like? What Sect/Covenants would be in power? What the Prince
> would be like? How the Kindred of the city would run things?

There is some Las Vegas relevant information in "Nights of Prophecy".
One of the adventures in the book takes place in Las Vegas and it
details many of the Kindred who live there.

--
Doug Kern
AKA Monocle