My PC specification is:
TV toshiba regza 32"
OS win 7 64
Mobo Asus p8h77 v
CPU E3 1230 v2
GPU Asus HD 7770
PSU FSP Epsilon 600w
RAM Corsair 8gb bus 1600 cas 9 dual kits (Bios detect it at bus 1333, i had to manually change it to 1600)
SSD Corsair Force 3 60Gb
HDD baracuda 7200.11 1Tb
external HDD hitachi 120 gb usb 2.0
All the drivers are up to date
What happened to my PC are (sorry for my bad english, i try the best i can):
1. the the display screen does not fit to the TV display screen while connected via HDMI, i have to do up scaling it 10%
2. tabbing from game window (hero might and magic 6 @ default setting with 1080p display) to desktop windows cause some vertical color\ful stripes (same size with the toolbar) blinking at the toolbar position
3. Display is off randomly while pc is still running (do not know it actually run or not, but all the light and power are on, eventhough i play games or not, surf web @ chrome, or chat on Yahoo messenger or watching movies @ vlc. This happened faster and faster everytime i reboot my pc.
4. after manually reboot my pc by pressing down the power button, a colorful square (size about 1/4 of my TV display screen) flashing in the middle of the screen between the starting windows phase to the full loading desktop window
5. sometimes when the pc loading desktop window, the display goes off and the pc goes buzzing
I just built and bought this pc for 45 days, took it to the shop for warranty, they said nothing happened to my pc, they ran furmark to test my pc was fine ( i saw it for 1 hour, the temperature of the GPU is stable at 60 celsius degree), they connected my pc via VGA cable and hdmi cable, but nothing happened to what i described.