Progenitors score another one, too...

....well, with a little help from ItX:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20041018/brain.html

Wonderful things we're doing nowadays...

Dex,
hoping the rat-controlled fighter jet-robots don't rise against us...
1 answer Last reply
More about progenitors score
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    "Hand-of-Omega" <smilinglord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > ...well, with a little help from ItX:
    >
    > http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20041018/brain.html
    >
    > Wonderful things we're doing nowadays...
    >
    > Dex,
    > hoping the rat-controlled fighter jet-robots don't rise against us...

    You catch the one where they actually managed to control a rat's actions
    with electrodes implanted in its brain? No training required - they could
    just stick the electrodes in and immediately direct the rat's motion with a
    joystick, just like a radio-controlled car.

    - David Prokopetz.

Games Video Games