How to re-enable device manager to "take action" for USB P..

I inadvertently clicked "No Action" when Windows XP device
manager detected a USB flash drive was plugged. How can I
re-enable the device manager to "take action" when I plug
USB flash drive into any USB port. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about enable device manager take action

    Plug in the drive and then start the "add hardware" wizard. It will
    find it and let you start over.
    --PA

    "Z Yao" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I inadvertently clicked "No Action" when Windows XP device
    > manager detected a USB flash drive was plugged. How can I
    > re-enable the device manager to "take action" when I plug
    > USB flash drive into any USB port. Thanks!

Drivers Device Manager USB Flash Windows XP