bullseyegamer

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
Hi there, i'm currently having a problem with my computer, its a custom build rig, and its been running like a dream for the past 8 months, however recently i have encountered a problem with the display.

Whats happening is when i turn my pc on, it will start to boot up, and at the same point every time (just before the blue windows welcome screen) The display will cut out, and give me an error message saying "No device input detected".. Now it first occurred to me this was a driver issue, but when rolling the system back, i still encountered the same problem, I've done a RMA of my graphics card, but it was sent back and said to be working perfectly, I then proceeded to wipe my hard-drive, and reinstall everything, and from doing this I've worked out its something to do with the display drivers, neither the windows nvidia driver or the official nvidia drivers seem to work properly and cause the loss of input signal on start up, and now i'm stumped on a solution.. any help would be very welcome :)

Computer specs:
I3 3.3GHz
Asus P8H 61-M LE
8GB RAM
600W Psu
Nvidia gtx 560

docxxx

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012

you have to completely uninstall your driver follow these steps to do so..

if you are worried about registry then you can backup them.....
uninstall nvidia driver as well as phys x from control panel as you normally do then do as follow

start ur pc in safe mode...
run driver sweeper software in administrative mode....u can download it from following link

http://www.guru3d.com/content_page/guru3d_driver_sweeper.html

run this software...(in safe mode with run as administrator)
it allows you to remove all left over driver files..which might be interfere with new driver installation so remove the files which u wanted...

remove nvidia driver file and also physx files, you can choose which files you want to remove via this software.
so now you are clear of all old driver files .now restart the pc and do fresh installation of latest nvidia driver and latest physx version.
then tell me if it works or not....

bullseyegamer

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
I currently have nothing installed on this hard-drive, not even the basic windows updates, but after installing the nvidia graphics display, it'll give me this error after starting the pc up from the restart required to complete the update. :/

docxxx

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012

no problem still you can try to run driver sweeper..do it...its driver problem indeed...delete all remaining files trough driver sweeper....restart your pc in safe mode..and before that clean your pci e slot from all dust or anything..also detach your ram and clean it..