Closed Solved

Eyefinity

My eyefinity is turned on using the ccc. When I play games though my screens just multiply on each monitor instead of one extended picture across 3 monitors. Its not giving me the panoramic view I was trying to get. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, so any advise would be helpful.

My Set-Up
*Three 27" monitors
*windows 7 Ultimate
*Bulldozer Platform
*Asus 6950
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about eyefinity
  1. You can change by going into Catalyst/Desktop Management/Creating and Arranging Desktops.

You can also change with Windows. Right click on your desktop, select Screen resolution. Click the drop-down list next to Multiple displays, click Extend these displays, and then click OK.
  2. Best answer
    You need to set the resolution correctly in the game to. Also the game needs to support Eyefinity to work correctly. So for my setup I would set the game to use 5760x1080 for my 3x Asus 27" monitors. If I select just 1920x1080 the game will play at 1080p with the same image on all three monitors.
  3. never thought of that. everything works great now thanks.
  4. Best answer selected by teejay5552.
  5. Before this gets locked by, also check out widescreen fixer for some of the games where the aspect ratio is way off, and "windows key + m" allows for quick change between extended and eyefinity.

Enjoy!
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Games Monitors Graphics