25 inch monitor to big?

I sit 20-24 inch away from this hp 2511x monitor. It just seems to big playing games like stalker and MOW3 i tend to not be able to see everything that is going on.

for how far i sit away what size do you reccomend.

Thanks.
12 answers Last reply
More about inch monitor
  1. that should be plenty big check your resolution
  2. Its 1920x1080 what i mean is i have to move my head alot to see everything that is gone on. Example my k/d is mow3 on my 17inch laptop screen at 1080 is 4.25 but with this screen im at 2.56 lol..... I just have to look around to much to see what going on in the left and right sections
  3. I have that exact same monitor, and at first it seemed a little big. But I got used to it and can't imagine going back to something smaller. It's nice.
  4. Sycle said:
    I have that exact same monitor, and at first it seemed a little big. But I got used to it and can't imagine going back to something smaller. It's nice.



    How long did it take you to get used to it. Also how far do you sit away from it?
  5. oh well that is what you usually have to do with a bigger monitor
  6. What bothers me is that last year i used a hanspree 25 inch lcd and I loved it, I have not found one led backlite monitor yet that I like and it seems that is all that people are selling anymore.
  7. nothing like having to pivot your head on your neck once in a while.
  8. swifty_morgan said:
    nothing like having to pivot your head on your neck once in a while.


    LOL!!!!!
  9. Sadly Im half tempted to stop using my external keyboard and Just go back to using the nice 17 inch on my laptop. But it seems pointless its 17
  10. cia24 said:
    How long did it take you to get used to it. Also how far do you sit away from it?


    Probably a month or so, and I'm about 2.5 feet away. Maybe if it's too big you should go with the 2311x instead?
  11. I have 24 inches and I want a 26". Don't be scared of a 25".
  12. rndmavis said:
    I have 24 inches and I want a 26". Don't be scared of a 25".



    For me money isnt a issue at all. I can buy whatever I want for the most part. I just dont like the 25 I have atm.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Hewlett Packard Games Monitors Graphics