Vampire the Requiem Bloodlines

Anyone know if there will be a book released detailing the bloodlines
that are listed as examples in the VtR book? Maybe just a book on
bloodlines that gives more detail into creating them, and then offers
details on the examples given in the book, with the way the game is.
Including some disciplines that don't fit any examples as samples for
bloodline disciplines so that you can design your own bloodlines around
them, and maybe some example bloodline weaknesses.... It's not that I'm
not creative, either, my troupe and I have designed 3 bloodlines and we
just got started playing.

On a side note, has anyone taken clans from VtM and made them into
bloodlines in VtR? If you have, what clans did you use, and what clans
did you make them bloodlines of?

Jinx D. Jeztor wrote:
> Anyone know if there will be a book released detailing the bloodlines
> that are listed as examples in the VtR book? Maybe just a book on
> bloodlines that gives more detail into creating them, and then offers
> details on the examples given in the book, with the way the game is.

There's a book called "Bloodlines 1" on the schedule for 2005. No word
on what's going to be inside it, though.

Ian A. A. Watson wrote:

> Jinx D. Jeztor wrote:
>
>> Anyone know if there will be a book released detailing the bloodlines
>> that are listed as examples in the VtR book? Maybe just a book on
>> bloodlines that gives more detail into creating them, and then offers
>> details on the examples given in the book, with the way the game is.
>

> There's a book called "Bloodlines 1" on the schedule for 2005. No word
> on what's going to be inside it, though.

Thank you Mighty Ian!