Street Fighter rpg?

Anyone know about this game? Was it any good?

Thanks:)

At my work, we've had a couple of the books from the Street Fighter RPG come
through. It didn't look any good, and I don't know anyone who has played it.

If you are/were a big fan of the arcade game, you might like it I guess. I
simply think it was a corn-ball idea in the first place. Thank goodness
nobody has had the idea to produce a Mortal Kombat RPG.

--
Yin & Yang Productions
yin_yangpro@earthlink.net

On 07 Nov 2004 14:30:32 GMT, fjga@aol.com (FJGA) wrote:

>Anyone know about this game? Was it any good?
>
>Thanks:)

As a roleplaying game it was not good. As a tactical battle game it
was fun.

william

David Johnston wrote:
> On 07 Nov 2004 14:30:32 GMT, fjga@aol.com (FJGA) wrote:
>

>>Anyone know about this game? Was it any good?
>>
>>Thanks:)
>

> As a roleplaying game it was not good. As a tactical battle game it
> was fun.

And, really, for simulating the video and video games, that's what's
important!

Actually, I decided a long time ago after an abortive one-shot with BESM
that if I ever run a Street-fighter knockoff rpg it will be using Button
Men. I can't think of any other resolution system that really captures
the feel of playing the game.

William

"William" <wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote in message
> David Johnston wrote:
>> On 07 Nov 2004 14:30:32 GMT, fjga@aol.com (FJGA) wrote:
>>

>>>Anyone know about this game? Was it any good?
>>>
>>>Thanks:)
>>

>> As a roleplaying game it was not good. As a tactical battle game it
>> was fun.

And I fI remeber correctly, there was a company that was putting out a NEW
Street Fighter RPG. I just can't think of the name of the company...:/

FJGA wrote:
> Anyone know about this game? Was it any good?
>
> Thanks:)

I know nothing about the game,
and im going to take a wild shoot in the dark and sugest that it was
extreamly BAD, it may of even been recalled for causing birth defects,
cancer and homosexuality.. but thats jsut a guess.

DoMon

Il Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:31:51 -0500, William
<wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> ha scritto:

> I can't think of any other resolution system that really captures
>the feel of playing the game.

Thrash, maybe?
--
Domon, DOMON! ma che sei, soddo? che siete, na tribù da 'ndicappati?
D come Dateme artro tempo

per rispondermi, togli il FILTRO!

William <wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote in message news:<2v7m2cF2hbdk9U1@uni-berlin.de>...

> Actually, I decided a long time ago after an abortive one-shot with BESM
> that if I ever run a Street-fighter knockoff rpg it will be using Button
> Men. I can't think of any other resolution system that really captures
> the feel of playing the game.

Forget SF! What about simulating Dead or Alive??

Dex,
trying to make up an Exalted mechanic to simulate "Jiggle Factor"...^__^

JJ

"Necrontyr" <j.coonsspamtrap@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "William" <wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote in message

> And I fI remeber correctly, there was a company that was putting out a NEW
> Street Fighter RPG. I just can't think of the name of the company...:/

Living Room Games

william

Hand-of-Omega wrote:

> William <wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote in message news:<2v7m2cF2hbdk9U1@uni-berlin.de>...
>

>>Actually, I decided a long time ago after an abortive one-shot with BESM
>>that if I ever run a Street-fighter knockoff rpg it will be using Button
>>Men. I can't think of any other resolution system that really captures
>>the feel of playing the game.
>>

> Forget SF! What about simulating Dead or Alive??
>
> Dex,
> trying to make up an Exalted mechanic to simulate "Jiggle Factor"...^__^

Player's Handbook, Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style. Ok, it's obviously
inspired more by Mai from KoF (among other places), but she's the
original Jiggle Factor!

William

"FJGA" <fjga@aol.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know about this game? Was it any good?
>
> Thanks:)

As a broad Beat-em-up RPG, it was pretty good. There was one "trouble
supplement" (The player's guide?) that was was really overpowered, but the
rest are worth reading, bearing in mind that the game has a shallow
metastory.