Heroic Mortals in WoD?

Are there such things as above average mortals in the World of
Darkness? If so, what book has the point spread for building them? If
not, then any suggestions?

Dex,
tempted to just use Adventure!...

In the borning days of the third millennium, Hand-of-Omega wrote:
>Are there such things as above average mortals in the World of
>Darkness?

Of course. People in the WoD have as much variation as people
do in this world.

>If so, what book has the point spread for building them? If
>not, then any suggestions?

Old or new?

Old: Hunter, the Reckoning (whether they are still 'mortal' or not is
a matter of interpretation), Demon Hunter X, Hunters, the Hunted, Kindred
[whatever the second half of the title was], etc.

New: The core WoD book, but just give 'em some XP.

--
Brian Merchant (remove 'remove' and 'example' from email)

Puritanism didn't keep the puritans from sinning, it just kept
them from enjoying it.
--Father Joe Breighner
Country Roads

Brian Merchant <remove.cheebie2001@comcast.example.net> wrote in message news:<91iuo0tbsbm07uhev48i9gbc949as7ru0k@4ax.com>...
> In the borning days of the third millennium, Hand-of-Omega wrote:
> >Are there such things as above average mortals in the World of
> >Darkness?
>
> Of course. People in the WoD have as much variation as people
> do in this world.
>
> >If so, what book has the point spread for building them? If
> >not, then any suggestions?
>
> Old or new?
>
> Old: Hunter, the Reckoning (whether they are still 'mortal' or not is
> a matter of interpretation), Demon Hunter X, Hunters, the Hunted, Kindred
> [whatever the second half of the title was], etc.

Hunters Hunted is along the lines of what I'm thinking of...Regular
people, but just that plausible jump beyond normal: your Bruce Lees,
Albert Einsteins, Van Helsings...Hunters and Shih are mortal, but very
much supernatural (even if neither sees that); the latter would give
twinked out Stalwarts a run for their money. Actually, Hunters might
work, without the Edges and Conviction...

> New: The core WoD book, but just give 'em some XP.

Hell, I've been able to make some dangerous characters just with the
starting point spread...maybe I'll post them...

Dex

you guys keep talking! i have to come up with some good characters....