6230 DKU-2 WINXP SP2

Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.
3 answers Last reply
More about 6230 winxp

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:19 +1100, John Kearney <nospam@nospam.com>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
    >WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
    >6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
    >suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
    >but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
    >on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.

    PC Suite 6.216, windows and Sygate firewalls enabled, no problems.

    But it doesn't have to be. Between these 2 threads you'll get it
    sorted

    http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thread=564

    http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thread=1269

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:31:01 +0000, ƧØÞ <no.spam@nowhere.net> wrote:

    >On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:19 +1100, John Kearney <nospam@nospam.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
    >>WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
    >>6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
    >>suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
    >>but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
    >>on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.

    PC Suite 6.4, windows xp sp2, built-in firewall, no problems.

    Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) works quite fine with
    DKU-2 cable under MS Windows XP since ver. 2.6.0.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, John Kearney!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:19
    +1100 from address nospam@nospam.com:

    >Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
    >WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
    >6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
    >suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
    >but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
    >on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.

Nokia Configuration