6230 DKU-2 WINXP SP2

Last response: in Brands
December 16, 2004 12:15:19 PM

Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.

More about : 6230 dku winxp sp2

December 16, 2004 12:15:20 PM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:19 +1100, John Kearney <nospam@nospam.com>
wrote:

>Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
>WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
>6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
>suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
>but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
>on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.

PC Suite 6.216, windows and Sygate firewalls enabled, no problems.

But it doesn't have to be. Between these 2 threads you'll get it
sorted

http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thr...

http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thr...
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 12:15:21 PM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:31:01 +0000, ƧØÞ <no.spam@nowhere.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:19 +1100, John Kearney <nospam@nospam.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Can anyone who is successfully using a 6230 with DKU-2 cable under
>>WINXP SP2 tell me there configuration? Nokia PC suite 6.4 or above or
>>6.3 or below? Indows firewall enabled or disabled? Any other
>>suggesions? Associate was using 6.0 or 6.1 with current DKU-2 drivers
>>but SP2 broke it and although there seems to have been much discussion
>>on the sbject, I haven't seen a definitive answer.

PC Suite 6.4, windows xp sp2, built-in firewall, no problems.
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 3:35:11 PM

Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) works quite fine with
DKU-2 cable under MS Windows XP since ver. 2.6.0.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, John Kearney!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:19
+1100 from address nospam@nospam.com:

!