GVGA GTX 680 Black Boot screen

humchandan

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am really pissed off with the new EVGA GTX680 card. i recently installed this card on my PC installed the drivers all fine...it rebooted and bang on it works fine ...installed the EVGA OC software and ran a benchmark test and boom the PC shut down .... now the pc restarts a green line goes and then the screen has many pixels for a microsecond and stays Black forever.... works fine in safe mode and after uninstalling the drivers....installed the 306.23 drivers still no joy.... did it in safe mode but still no joy...windows boots with a black screen nothing as i remove the card and use the integrated Graphics it works fine.....i also tried a different PNY card but it happens the same as soon as i install the drivers... i am not the only one as several people are facing this but i know that intellectuals here can help me hence please guys help me as i am very stressed up ...moreover i am in india so i cannot return this item back....thanks

Intel :- DH67CL
i7 2600k
8GB Transcend RAM
EVGA GTX680 2GB
600W Cooler Master
Win7 Ultimate edition all updates in place

G

Im having a similar problem after my Thermaltake 750W power supply went bad.

I replaced it with a 850w Corsair and now after windows loading screen the monitor goes into standby as there is no video signal detected.

Slightly pissed.......

Any ideas?

Amd FX 8150
Asus Crosshair Formula IV
Asus DirectCU 2 GTX 680
16GB (4x4GB) Ripjaws
850w Corsair TX850 (v2)
Win7 Home Premium

TRENDING THREADS