My Exalted Chronicle starts tomorrow night.

Actually, it's the first of two concurrent games set in the same
Creation. (I had TEN people locally who wanted to play, and two groups
seemed like the way to go.) I have a slew of groovalicious plots lined
up for my players... they're not going to know what hit 'em.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]

"Mmm! Power lines and paint chips! My childhood ROCKS!" -- Fighter,
8-bit Theatre

william

Richard Clayton wrote:

> Actually, it's the first of two concurrent games set in the same
> Creation. (I had TEN people locally who wanted to play, and two groups
> seemed like the way to go.) I have a slew of groovalicious plots lined
> up for my players... they're not going to know what hit 'em.
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Lucky bastard. The exalted game I was going to be in collapsed _during
the first session_ when another person decided to start a DnD game in
the same dorm room and stole two players.

William

William <wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote in message news:<30fpttF2v2rteU2@uni-berlin.de>...
> Richard Clayton wrote:
>
> > Actually, it's the first of two concurrent games set in the same
> > Creation. (I had TEN people locally who wanted to play, and two groups
> > seemed like the way to go.) I have a slew of groovalicious plots lined
> > up for my players... they're not going to know what hit 'em.
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
>

> Lucky bastard. The exalted game I was going to be in collapsed _during
> the first session_ when another person decided to start a DnD game in
> the same dorm room and stole two players.

&$*@ DnD! Will they never learn?!^__~

Dex