350D ordered!

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 18, 2005 8:16:46 PM

I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...

Ck.

--
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Irritating Usenet Signature Here.

More about : 350d ordered

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 8:16:47 PM

I got mine, XT black, body only, from www.canogacamera.com. Even
though they're local I end buying online to avoid SoCal traffic. I
have stopped by their store twice and everyone there has been very
knowledgeable and helpful.

Greg
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:23:40 AM

On 3/18/2005 5:16 PM, Chuck Deitz wrote:

> I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...

Where did you buy it?

Please let us know how you like it, as well as how well this
particular vendor fulfilled your order.

I might be buying a new camera soon, and inquiring minds want to know.

--
Paige Miller
pmiller5@rochester.rr.com

It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:27:19 AM

Me too. $849 at Ecost, black body, $9.99 Next Day Shipping. I order in the
morning, the status is still processing....I wonder why....

Chuck Deitz wrote:

> I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...
>

> Ck.

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:27:20 AM

"Chin Jin Phua" <cphua@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Me too. $849 at Ecost, black body, $9.99 Next Day Shipping. I order in the
> morning, the status is still processing....I wonder why....
>
> Chuck Deitz wrote:
>

>> I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...
>>

>> Ck.

Check them on resellerratings.com Looks like a very bad company to do biz
with. Maybe you could cancel now and get your money back. Let us know how it
goes with ecost.

Tim
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:43:57 AM

I could've gone elsewhere. But they are the only one with the Black Body in
stock....*sigh*

Tim S. wrote:

> "Chin Jin Phua" <cphua@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Me too. $849 at Ecost, black body, $9.99 Next Day Shipping. I order in
>> the morning, the status is still processing....I wonder why....
>>
>> Chuck Deitz wrote:
>>

>>> I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...
>>>

>>> Ck.
>>>

> Check them on resellerratings.com Looks like a very bad company to do biz
> with. Maybe you could cancel now and get your money back. Let us know how
> it goes with ecost.
>
> Tim
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 3:38:48 AM

I got this kit from eBay seller masonjersey his number is 1-888-752-7669. I
paid $1099 for it. Everything went smooth. It was pack very well. He
provided with tracking info and I would do business with him again.
NEW Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (with lens cap
and dust cap)
.. NB-2LH Battery Pack
.. Battery Charger
.. Power Cord for Battery Charger
.. USB Interface Cable
.. Video Cable
.. Neck Strap
.. Viewfinder & Body Caps
.. EOS Digital Solutions CD-ROM (ZoomBrowser EX, ImageBrowser, ArcSoft
PhotoStudio)
.. Digital Photo Professional 1.6 CD-ROM (for RAW file conversion)
.. Instruction Manual CD-ROM (PDF versions of the instruction manuals)
.. User's Guides
.. 1-Year Canon U.S.A. Limited Warranty

BONUS EXTRAS ALSO INCLUDED:

1GB High Speed CompactFlashT
High Speed CompactFlashT Card Reader
BP-2LH High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Compact Digital Camera Case
Flexible Tabletop Tripod
Deluxe 3-Piece Cleaning Kit

--
Master Chef Richard Campbell
100% Delightfully Evil for Your Protection

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:43:57 GMT, Chin Jin Phua wrote:

> I could've gone elsewhere. But they are the only one with the Black Body in
> stock....*sigh*

My nephew ordered a black Rebel XT yesterday from B&H, requesting overnight
delivery...it did arrive today.

--
Lee Hiers
"Have Dobro Will Travel"

I got mine a week ago today from local camera shop in Durango, CO. for
1075, including tax. I love it.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:29:37 PM

I finally got a tracking number, it should arrived on Mar 21 ,Monday.

Lee Hiers wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:43:57 GMT, Chin Jin Phua wrote:
>
>> I could've gone elsewhere. But they are the only one with the Black Body
>> in stock....*sigh*
>
> My nephew ordered a black Rebel XT yesterday from B&H, requesting
> overnight delivery...it did arrive today.
>
> --
> Lee Hiers
> "Have Dobro Will Travel"
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 7:42:46 PM

I bought mine on Thursday ( Jessops ) and yesterday was the first time I had
chance to use it.
Because like most reading the manual is the last resort I left the camera on
full auto and got cracking - the results were outstanding.
The only gripe I have is the size! but do not let this put you off, my hands
are very large and if I can use it -so can you.

A cracking good buy......especially when your last camera was a 1mb jobby!!

"Paige Miller" <pmiller5NOSPAM@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> On 3/18/2005 5:16 PM, Chuck Deitz wrote:
>>
>> I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...
>
> Where did you buy it?
>
> Please let us know how you like it, as well as how well this particular
> vendor fulfilled your order.
>
> I might be buying a new camera soon, and inquiring minds want to know.
>
> --
> Paige Miller
> pmiller5@rochester.rr.com
> http://paiges-page.net
>
> It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
> If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
> I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 7:44:29 PM

OK. Just received my 350D with the 17-85mm this morning. This after one call
to the credit card company and 2 calls with ECost to resolve the credit on
hold issue.
One caveat: They didn't attempt to contact me when my credit card did not go
through, and they didn't email me when the item was shipped. But I got it
nonetheless as promised.

Tim S. wrote:

> "Chin Jin Phua" <cphua@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Me too. $849 at Ecost, black body, $9.99 Next Day Shipping. I order in
>> the morning, the status is still processing....I wonder why....
>>
>> Chuck Deitz wrote:
>>

>>> I ordered it today! I'll get it next week. $900. I'm pretty excited...
>>>

>>> Ck.
>>>

> Check them on resellerratings.com Looks like a very bad company to do biz
> with. Maybe you could cancel now and get your money back. Let us know how
> it goes with ecost.
>
> Tim
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 7:44:30 PM

> OK. Just received my 350D with the 17-85mm this morning. This after one
> call
> to the credit card company and 2 calls with ECost to resolve the credit on
> hold issue.
> One caveat: They didn't attempt to contact me when my credit card did not
> go
> through, and they didn't email me when the item was shipped. But I got it
> nonetheless as promised.
>
> Tim S. wrote:
>

>> "Chin Jin Phua" <cphua@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> Me too. $849 at Ecost, black body, $9.99 Next Day Shipping. I order in
>>> the morning, the status is still processing....I wonder why....

>> Check them on resellerratings.com Looks like a very bad company to do biz
>> with. Maybe you could cancel now and get your money back. Let us know how
>> it goes with ecost.
>>
>> Tim

Chin,

I'm glad to hear you got the camera. Hope you enjoy and its good to know
some people have good luck with bad venders.

Tim
!