[eBay] 3601 Werewolf: The Apocalypse 2nd Edition Storytell..

Hi,

I have the following item up for auction on eBay at the minute:

3601 2nd Edition Storytellers Screen - Werewolf: The Apocalypse
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5937388509

Thanks for your time, and good luck bidding.

--
Stephen Weir

New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!

Yes, you WILL!
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]

"Mmm! Power lines and paint chips! My childhood ROCKS!" -- Fighter,
8-bit Theatre

Richard Clayton wrote:
>> New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
>>
> Yes, you WILL!

No.....stop it.....you can't make me!

--
Stephen Weir

New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk
ICQ # 11472386