Nokia data cable pinout?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular-phone-tech,alt.cellular.data,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Where can I find the connector pin assignments for proprietary connector
and/or data cable on the Nokia 6015i phone?

Thanks,

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia data cable pinout
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular-phone-tech,alt.cellular.data,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:33:22 -0800, DaveC <me@privacy.net> wrote:

    >Where can I find the connector pin assignments for proprietary connector
    >and/or data cable on the Nokia 6015i phone?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >--
    >Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't
    >ask a question here if I hadn't done that already.

    But Google is your friend...! :-)

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=nokia+6015+dlr&btnG=Search

    The third result takes you to:

    http://www.bertels-hirsch.de/en/kb/10004.html

    This shows that the 6015i uses a USB interface.

    Hope this helps!

    regards
    Marcus
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular-phone-tech,alt.cellular.data,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 03:57:07 -0800, marcus@myrealbox.com wrote
    (in article <v958s050ojpmetej2ag442hg88vv9op5lm@4ax.com>):

    > http://www.bertels-hirsch.de/en/kb/10004.html

    I, too, can find Nokia USB cables with a google search. That's not what I'm
    looking for.

    I'm looking for the description of the connector at the bottom of the phone
    (or the phone end of the USB cable). This is a detailed description of the
    function of each pin of the connector, or at least which pins are used for
    USB.

    DaveC
    me@privacy.net
    This is an invalid return address