Total: 5 votes (2 blank votes)

• Yes
  • 34 %
  • No
  • 34 %
  • Not Sure
  • 34 %
November 20, 2012 8:56:30 PM

Is this website legit? $20 less than newegg!

Selling this cheap, would the discs still be valid in your opinions? I checked several sites that said the site was trusted and gave them 100%

EDIT: forgot to add the link

http://snaggstuff.com/microsoft-windows-7-home-premium-...

More about : windows

November 20, 2012 9:00:51 PM

I don't know.... The review on that Windows 7 seems suspicious. They act like they've never used windows before. On Newegg you see reviews like "Windows 7... Does what I bought it for" type of reviews. On this sight it's "Bought and used for blahblah" and "Wow this software is GREAT!" Seems odd.
November 20, 2012 9:01:26 PM

I'd say try it and tell us how it works Lol.
Related resources
November 20, 2012 9:07:15 PM

BreadWhistle said:
I don't know.... The review on that Windows 7 seems suspicious. They act like they've never used windows before. On Newegg you see reviews like "Windows 7... Does what I bought it for" type of reviews. On this sight it's "Bought and used for blahblah" and "Wow this software is GREAT!" Seems odd.

I was skimming through the reviews and some more than others seemed a bit suspicious, tell me if this is suspicious LOL.

First Quote: "GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />"

2nd Quote: "Installed on a Mac. Not used often, but it is occasionally necessary.<br />I'd recommend this for other mac users who want to use bootcamp to create a dual boot system."

3rd Quote: "I'm a small custom PC builder specializing in gamer and 3D video rendering PC's. My customers usually know what they want in the way of video cards and CPU's, but rarely know which motherboards or memory are required. This is where I help them in making the correct choices.<br />These days Win7 64 bit is my OS of choice to make all the above work effortlessly."

<br/> Suspicious...lol. Although not all the comments has this?
November 20, 2012 9:11:11 PM

Is $20 worth the worry? Just buy it from Newegg and sleep at night.
November 20, 2012 9:13:10 PM

How will I sleep...when I have to go work for the extra $20!!
November 20, 2012 9:18:36 PM

You'll be working a lot more when you spend $66 for the fake one and then still have to come up with another $90 for a real one. :) 

I dunno, it might be legit, but usually if you have to ask, your gut is already giving you the right answer.

November 20, 2012 9:32:15 PM

lol I was just joking, I'm just too cheap to fork out an extra $20...I'll just buy it from amazon I think...
November 20, 2012 9:35:37 PM

I'd just buy it from Amazon, Newegg, heck even Ebay. I just don't like the sounds of those reviews.
a b $ Windows 7
November 20, 2012 9:48:14 PM

Windows 7... "This software was amazing!!!! It did exactly what I wanted it to do! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to Windows their PC!"
November 20, 2012 9:54:25 PM

Hey guys, maybe we are looking to far into this, maybe the people posting their reviews are all just a bunch of bumbeling fools?

XD
November 20, 2012 9:58:31 PM

nbelote said:
Windows 7... "This software was amazing!!!! It did exactly what I wanted it to do! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to Windows their PC!"

Seems overly joyful. When I went from XP to Win7 I was like "Cool it load up faster and looks better... Yay" Not "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ITS SO GOOD ITS JUST AMAZING GOOD LORD WOW!!!!!!!!1111!!!!"
!