Help wanted with Community settings!

I'm looking to design some places for PCs to go. Does anyone here know
(or have a link to) the general accepted geographical and population
sizes of:

a) Villages

b) Towns

c) Cities

Any help is appreciated!

Dex,
not sure if a historical or modern setting makes a huge difference...

william

Hand-of-Omega wrote:

> I'm looking to design some places for PCs to go. Does anyone here know
> (or have a link to) the general accepted geographical and population
> sizes of:
>
> a) Villages
>
> b) Towns
>
> c) Cities
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Dex,
> not sure if a historical or modern setting makes a huge difference...

http://www.io.com/~sjohn/demog.htm for medieval demographics.

William

William <wilit0613@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote in message news:<3179obF37chebU1@individual.net>...

> http://www.io.com/~sjohn/demog.htm for medieval demographics.

Excellent, exactly what I was looking for, thank you! Is there
anything like that for modern places, as well?

Dex

I go with the basic idea, if there is a church, there is a bar
somewhere.. One for one.

Mike