Sign in with
Your question

What Motherboard is better?

Last response: in Systems
November 21, 2012 1:56:07 AM

More about : motherboard

a c 81 V Motherboard
November 21, 2012 2:00:50 AM

The Pro4, its bigger and therefore will have more features such as SATA ports, PCI slots and a better layout.
Your case can support the full ATX size, so there's no reason to get an M-ATX board.
a c 87 V Motherboard
November 21, 2012 2:02:02 AM

Hey bro you still shopping huh lol well both those are decent get which ever is you prefer.
Related resources
a c 82 V Motherboard
November 21, 2012 2:04:03 AM

The MVP comes with Lucid Virtu Universal MVP which lets the Motherboard manage the integrated GPU in the CPU and your discrete card and determine the best way to process the video.

About the only difference I can see, but for 3 pounds more, guess it's not a bad feature to have, even if you never use it.
a c 82 V Motherboard
November 21, 2012 2:05:47 AM

manofchalk said:
The Pro4, its bigger and therefore will have more features such as SATA ports, PCI slots and a better layout.
Your case can support the full ATX size, so there's no reason to get an M-ATX board.

Where did you pull out the feature list? Clearly you didn't google the boards and just made that up. They both contain the same amount of SATA points, PCI slots, everything identical.
a c 81 V Motherboard
November 21, 2012 2:16:58 AM

Your right on the SATA, should have looked.
There are more PCI-e slots on the Pro4 than the Pro4-M, when I was referring to PCI I meant all of them. Not just PCI 1x slots in particular.

Anyway, still for the full size board.
November 21, 2012 4:30:59 AM

manofchalk said:
Your right on the SATA, should have looked.
There are more PCI-e slots on the Pro4 than the Pro4-M, when I was referring to PCI I meant all of them. Not just PCI 1x slots in particular.

Anyway, still for the full size board.

Hmm if it proves no real benefit then might just go with the micro =/ running extremly close to out of funds :p  and don't know how much delivery costs will be on the 3 items that don't get free delivery :( 

Thanks alot guys just trying to safe guard myself from wasting money.
November 21, 2012 4:31:54 AM

bigcyco1 said:
Hey bro you still shopping huh lol well both those are decent get which ever is you prefer.

Yeah man :p  trying to squeeze the most performance out my 650£ budget :( 
a c 87 V Motherboard
November 21, 2012 4:41:38 AM

Nothing wrong with that i would be doing the same.
!