New build around $800

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: two weeks

Budget Range: trying to get this build to around $800

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming , steam games.

Are you buying a monitor: no


Parts to Upgrade: n/a

Do you need to buy OS: Yes
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts:newegg

Location: PA

Parts Preferences: whatever is compatible

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe in the future

Please check out this build and help to get the cost down to around $800, thanks for your help.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/oAB6
6 answers Last reply
More about build
  1. It's a pretty good build. EXCEPT FOR THE PSU. Get an Antec Neo Eco 520.

    The only thing is that there's nothing left to pick off.If you don't want to OC then we can cut costs down.
  2. cutebeans said:
    It's a pretty good build. EXCEPT FOR THE PSU. Get an Antec Neo Eco 520.

    The only thing is that there's nothing left to pick off.If you don't want to OC then we can cut costs down.



    what do you think of this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182278
  3. It's not really recommendable.

    Are you sure you plan on OC and CF in the near future?
  4. cutebeans said:
    It's not really recommendable.

    Are you sure you plan on OC and CF in the near future?


    im not sure , but i never oc/cf my last build . i still want the the option for cf.
  5. Rosewill actually makes good power supplies. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. But that particular one is not 80plus, so it's going to waste power and run hotter.
  6. twelve25 said:
    Rosewill actually makes good power supplies. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. But that particular one is not 80plus, so it's going to waste power and run hotter.


    This one isn't. Rosewill doesn't really make their power supplies, they commision other companies to make it for them. This particular one isn't good.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build New Build Systems Product