Need camera driver

i purchased a sony laptop pcg-tr3, that comes with Windows
Xp home edition, the laptop itself having an inbuilt
camera.

i upgraded the software from XP home edition to XP
professional, i beleive this is because of drive
incompatibility,

sony gave me driver that only compatible with home
edition,
please give me a suggestion that how can i solve this
problem

My sony pcg-tr3 laptop camera is not working when i
upgraded my laptop from XP home to XP professional, it
shows the camera on the device manager, when i start the
windows movie maker or software which comes with the
laptop, application not responding, it coulnt show the
video or any images,

please help me

thanking you
> please give me a suggestion that how can i solve this
>problem
>.

Jerry

Distinguished