Does anyone know about this??

G

I'm trying to find out more information about something called a Tiny-Bus x16 PCIe MXM 3.0 Type-A/B Graphics Extension Module.

What I've been able to gather so far is that it's a desktop PCI-E x16 slot adapter that converts MXM 3.0 Type A/B mobile graphics cards (GTX 460M, GTX 675M, GTX 570M, Mobility Radeon HD 4870, Mobility Radeon HD 4670, etc) so that they can be used in desktops.

Does anyone know of this, or anything similar??

Here's a picture of what this adapter is suppose to look like: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgLNM5ihmGvkaJXbAIVhAKX3BIZx6EH0UWPxsYfW9c4WdXwEWOK5DBH82j

G

On the 26th? 26th of what month? How have I asked this question 3 different times?

G

The last question I asked was whether or not mobile graphics cards would work in a desktop. This question is about an adapter I found that could convert MXM 3.0 A/B mobile graphics cards to desktop PCI-E x16 type slot. NOT THE SAME QUESTION! I haven't asked the same question three times. I've asked the last question once and this specific question once. That's it! Again, NOT THE SAME QUESTIONS!

If you aren't going to give me any sort of information that's relevant to my question, then stop posting responses in my thread. That's an order!