Will a Rogers Siemens cellphone work in HK?

Last response: in Network Providers
December 14, 2004 1:30:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I will be visiting Hong Kong later this month. Just wondering if I can
get a prepaid SIMcard there and use it with my Siemens phone. I'm not
sure of the model the phone though.

Thanks
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 12:23:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Raymond13@gmail.com (need4greed) wrote in news:91a49475.0412132230.48ba6d71
@posting.google.com:

> I will be visiting Hong Kong later this month. Just wondering if I can
> get a prepaid SIMcard there and use it with my Siemens phone. I'm not
> sure of the model the phone though.

Asking this type of question without knowing your phone model is totally
pointless.

Anyways, even if your phone WAS on the right band, it needs to be unlocked
if you want to buy a prepaid SIM and use it. Is your phone unlocked?
!