Vampire in Richmond?

I'm looking to find a Vampire game to join, preferably a LARP in the
Richmond, VA area. Is anybody aware of one that accepts new players, or
know of a site where I could look for one?

alex

Jeffrey Clark wrote:
> I'm looking to find a Vampire game to join, preferably a LARP in the
> Richmond, VA area. Is anybody aware of one that accepts new players,
or
> know of a site where I could look for one?

The Camarilla, the official WW fanclub, has a LARP game in Richmond.
They are currently starting up in the new Requiem chronicle; more
games are nearby, e.g. in DC, Virginia Beach, and the New River Valley.

You can get in touch with the people running the Richmond game here:
http://www.hdlarp.com/

Alex