  • Device Driver
  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
July 5, 2004 6:27:27 PM

Microsoft Windows Update has suggested 3 driver updates
for me to pick from. (1) Realtek Semiconductor Corp -
Networking (2) VIA Technologies Inc. - Sound (3) Agere
Systems - Modems. How does a Windows XP Home Edition
user, such as myself, decide which, if any, driver
updates to choose. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

More about : selecting correct driver updates

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 7, 2004 12:31:52 AM

Hi,
The microsoft Windows Update is telling you that you
need 3 updates. They are all for diffrent things. You
should update all 3.
bmarv