Selecting correct driver updates

Microsoft Windows Update has suggested 3 driver updates
for me to pick from. (1) Realtek Semiconductor Corp -
Networking (2) VIA Technologies Inc. - Sound (3) Agere
Systems - Modems. How does a Windows XP Home Edition
user, such as myself, decide which, if any, driver
updates to choose. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Hi,
The microsoft Windows Update is telling you that you
need 3 updates. They are all for diffrent things. You
should update all 3.
bmarv