Selecting correct driver updates

Microsoft Windows Update has suggested 3 driver updates
for me to pick from. (1) Realtek Semiconductor Corp -
Networking (2) VIA Technologies Inc. - Sound (3) Agere
Systems - Modems. How does a Windows XP Home Edition
user, such as myself, decide which, if any, driver
updates to choose. Any help would be deeply appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about selecting correct driver updates

    Hi,
    The microsoft Windows Update is telling you that you
    need 3 updates. They are all for diffrent things. You
    should update all 3.
    bmarv

Drivers Windows Update Microsoft Device Driver Windows XP